- Eziday is an anti-hypertensive medicine
- It is used to control high blood pressure and treat kidney damage secondary to diabetes (diabetic nephropathy)
- It maintains a healthy blood flow and decreases the risk of stroke in hypertensive patients with left ventricular hypertrophy (enlarged heart).
Patients using this medicine may experience:
- Back pain
- Chest pain
- Stuffy nose
- Renal failure.
Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to any of its constituents. Do not use this medicine if you are using Aliskiren. Do not use this medicine if you have renal (kidney) impairment.
- Eziday is administered orally, with or without meals
- Dose: Dosage depends upon the medical condition of patient, usually once daily.
- It relaxes the blood vessels for better blood flow
- It suppresses the worsening of diabetic kidney disease in hypertensive patients
- High blood pressure may lead to Left ventricular hypertrophy, Eziday lowers blood pressure and reduces the chances of stroke.
There are no reviews yet.