Cow and Gate formula is scientifically designed to fulfill all the nutritional requirements of an infant. It contains expert-recommended levels of DHA & ARA (fatty acids present in breast milk) that are most essential for cognitive development (how children think, explore, figure out things) during the early years of infancy. DHA not only helps in promoting healthy brain function but also aids in developing correct vision. It is rich in essential nutrients like choline (for memory and learning), iron, calcium; magnesium, phosphorus, & vitamin D for strong teeth and bones; zinc (for brain cell growth), protein; copper, glucose, and riboflavin for energy to the brain cells. Cow and Gate also contains prebiotics blend PDX & GOS that boost the growth of useful gut bacteria which eventually strengthen the immune system. It is manufactured by Mead Johnson Nutrition which is considered the world’s leading pediatric nutrition provider. It is easily digested by the infant and designed for feeding babies needing special care but don’t have special nutritional requirements.
- GOS (galactooligosaccharide)
- PDX (polydextrose)
- Calcium, Vitamin D, Phosphorus & Magnesium
- Omega 3 fatty acids
- Vitamin A, C, E
- Vitamin B6, B12 & folic acid
- Copper, glucose & riboflavin
- Selenium & Zinc
- Powder infant formula
- Cow and Gate Follow-up Formula
- 900 gm
- Key Benefits
- Scientifically designed advanced baby formula meeting nutritional requirements of mother’s breast milk
- It contains DHA & ARA levels close to WHO recommendations, which is significant in the cognitive development of infants
- Rich in essential nutrients that benefit the brain cells, promote brain and vision development, protect the brain from stress, & promote learning and memory.
- It also contains Omega 3 fatty acids that protect heart health
- Cow and Gate is entrusted by parents and health care professionals all around the world.
There are no reviews yet.